Thursday, August 1, 2024

GSM 8.01 AM report - Food (blech!)

Never stop that’s my motto…Trying to get caloric intake at the level of a daily marathon 26 miles (intake should be min 5,000on these days) 4x's before the 65 miler(9,000 on these days ) on Saturday & Sunday. 

A creative suggestion was presented on this early a.m., but denied 😢 was the buttery delicious pastina pasta, fat calorie butter loaded little dish.

Or so I thought...found out I missed the turn around point of his run (well excuse me, I'm only up since 3:45AM)

Athletes go through to challenges with their stomach likes and dislikes. The agony of constant intake is a major mental challenge.  We are no exception.

It’s a never-ending challenge to get in what is needed to satisfy 9000+ calories in a single day.



But I'm happy to report, it was scooped up instantly upon his end of run!  


Now that follow on protein shake & breakfast are next!

But we're not done yet....harnessing our Winston Churchill

"Never, Never, Never Give Up!"

 ~ Meals Matter ~

No comments:

Post a Comment